Stoke on Trent Staffordshire Growth Hub | Licences




You may need a licence for:

  • some business activities
  • other activities, eg street parties

Use this tool to find out which licences you may need.

License Finder

Popular licences

  1. Temporary Events Notice (England and Wales)A Temporary Event Notice is for carrying out a ‘licensable activity’ on unlicensed premises.
  2. Occasional licence (Scotland)In Scotland you need an occasional licence if you want to sell alcohol from unlicensed premises.
  3. Food business registrationFood business registration if carrying out ‘food operations’ in a food business.