The most suitable finance option for your business depends on many things, including:
- how much funding you need
- your current business revenue or if you’re a new business
- whether or not you’re willing to offer personal assets as security – this can make it easier to get funding but is risky if you’re not able to maintain payments
- whether or not you own a business property – this can make it easier to get funding
- whether or not you’re willing to sell shares
This guide explains the different types of funding available.
Find out more about business finance options or search for finance schemes in your area for your type of business.
The business finance and support finder has a list of public funding (eg government schemes) available in the UK.