The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise recognise and encourage the outstanding achievements of UK businesses in the fields of:
- International Trade
- Sustainable Development
- Promoting Opportunity (through social mobility)
The UK is full of exciting and innovative businesses and the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are a great way of celebrating their success.
Whether a small business with a great innovative product or service, or a larger company running an impressive social mobility programme, these awards are a prestigious way to recognise your contribution to enterprise.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are open to applications from almost all businesses of all sizes throughout the UK in every sector.
Benefits of winning a Queen’s Award
- The use of a recognised emblem that will get your business noticed, above and beyond the competition
- Global recognition that your company is outstanding in its field
- Increase in sales and growth
- Boost staff morale
- Invitation to attend a Buckingham Palace reception
How to apply
Almost all UK businesses, including not for profit, can apply and the application process is FREE
All applications must be made online and you may apply for more than one category
The application process for the 2018 Queen’s Awards for Enterprise closes at midday on Friday 1st September 2017
All entry forms, eligibility criteria and information on how to apply is available at https://goo.gl/bczYCw